Monday, October 10, 2011

No News is good News

Right????

We have dropped flyers in 50 letterboxes

talked to all the neighnours

we have contacted the vet

we have put it on the radio

we have contacted the microchip people who have him now
listed as missing

and we still haven't heard a thing

we walked through the bush behind us today

for 1 hr, up to the highway and across it

still no Henry

I haven't given up but I am trying to accept the fact

that my little orange pillow hogger has gone for good

and I am soo sad, I miss him soooo much

I have had to put all his things away it was just too hard

with them all out.

so to celebrate my gorgeous much loved much missed boy here are

some photos


Henry at the breeders on the day we picked him out














these are the last 2 photos we took of our boy





14 comments:

  1. Aww Kate I was so hoping he would have returned by now. I am so sorry he hasn't. can't imagine ho w i would feel if one of my girls (dogs) disappeared. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, hoping your boy turns up safe and sound soon...thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate, when our cat Oliver was about 6 months old he was also lost. We surched everywhere but we didn't found him. I contacted several people, but no result. After a week, I was cleaning upstairs and I came downstairs, I heard a cat and I tought it was Casimir, Olivers brother, but no....it was Oliver!!!
    He was very skinny and very hungry. I think I was locked in somewhere. We never knew where, so don't give up, maybe your cat is locked in and can't get out. I tought that I lost Oliver and I had given op hope and there he was. When people told me that he would turn up, I didn't believe them. So Kate, don't give up!!! Thinking of you, Martine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still keeping my fingers crossed for his return. Have you thought of a newspaper ad, they can be quite reasonably priced and reach so many people? SPCA and rasio lost and found too.
    hugs - Miche'le xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come home Henry we all miss that adorable face :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Believing he will return safely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry...I know how you feel...our Smokey disappeared earlier this year...I have heard of cats returning home so you never know...Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so gorgeous - I guess its good we keep our cat inside - at least he cant go walkabout. Still hoping for his safe return

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom babysat my cat while we were on vacation, day three he walked away and she/we looked everywhere, the woods, the neighbors, nothing. We went back home, four weeks later he walked up to her back door.

    Don't give up.

    There is still hope.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate, Just had to tell you that my daughters sweet cat went missing earlier this year and returned home over 2 months later, tired and hungry but just fine. Also, years ago I had a cat that went missing one day and over 8 months later we got up one morning and he was at the window yelling to be let in. You just never know...but that doesn't ease the pain while they are gone. Your in my thoughts and prayers and so is Henry. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry about your beautiful kitty boy! Praying that he returns to you safely soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh Kate, I am so sorry to see that your cat is missing, fingers crossed he comes home soon, he is very cute...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kate, I am also a cat lover and I know how you must be feeling right now . . . Henry looks like such a cuddly wuddly . . . as some of the other posts have mentioned "don't give up". Regards, Suzi

    ReplyDelete